Monday, September 27, 2010

St-Pierre: Mayweather should fear Pacquiao

Manny Pacquiao will prevail in a fight with Floyd Mayweather, Jr., said Georges St-Pierre’s, current UFC welterweight champion and top pound-for-pound fighter in mixed martial arts in his trip last week to Manila where he wowed fans and mixed martial arts enthusiasts.

“I think Pacquiao will win,” St. Pierre said in a press conference. “Knowing that Pacquiao is a big, big threat for him, I think he doesn’t want to have that fight because he has a lot to lose.”

Pacquiao’s boxing coach, Freddie Roach, is also behind St-Pierre’s training. “I owe a lot to him,” St-Pierre said. “He showed me how to win. He taught me what I need to do in the Octagon to become champion. He guided me to where I am today.”

Read more>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment