Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Will styles make the Pacquiao vs. Margarito fight?

"If he (Margarito) throws a lot of punches and goes toe to toe it is to my advantage," said Manny Pacquiao at Friday's Dallas press conference. "I never predict how a fight will end," he added.

"I'm not looking for that (Floyd Mayweather, Jr.) fight. A couple of more fights and that's it. I don't care as long as the fans are happy," he said.

Trainer Freddie Roach chimed in soon after with, "We'll see what works during sparring."

After a random question, Pacquiao came back with "Of course I know if a foreign substance is in my hand wrap."

Pacquiao believes Margarito knew of the illegal Plaster of Paris substance in his wraps but has forgiven him to the point of letting him enjoy the biggest payday of his career even though many believe Margarito should have been banned for life by every commission.

Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment